Friday, July 31, 2009

Wow



I never thought I would join the group of those that blog but I figured hey why not. Its not like I dont have enough of other things to do. When I thought about it, I thought it would be a good place to express my feelings and thoughts and share with those things that are happening in Nicks and my life.


Nick and I have many crazy adventures in our relationship. Some good and some really crazy where I dont think I will be doing it again. We have done traveling and cant wait to travel some more and see more of the US. Nick is not one to stay in one place for very long and he needs to have a change of senery once in a while, so traveling helps with that.. We have been married for a little over 2 months and I know that I have not had any doubts about us and making it for life. Nick nakes the days so much fun, I never know what will come out of his month. We keep things alive and strong.


We will see how well I keep this blog up but I am going to do my best. I cant wait to share things that are happening in our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment